|
|
IQ and Promos results.
Congratulations, Joyce!
Your IQ score is 127 This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. Took this IQ test at emode... Well, it would be true if i took it earlier... but now. NAH. People always tell me i should treasure the 'talent' and 'gift' i have of writing, and the arts and literature and languages... people told me i could be a lawyer, a linguist, or a teacher. Well, i'm sorry to dash this dream of theirs and mine, because i'll never amount to all that. I got back my promos results, and ya, i'll be year two next year. But with totally horrifying results. I'll probably be barred from exam or something next year because they realise wad a lousy fraud i am. I did not have the standard the enter TJ. I should not have tried. I should have known i would be so stomped on by the standard here. But i still love TJ. I'm just pretty devastated by the horrors of yesterday. Yesterday. Wad a bad day. We got back all our results. And it wasn a pretty sight. The thing i couldn take down was the fact that for econs, only OUR CLASS pple who did q3 got completely marked down. Like really completely. I'm not talking abt those with exceptional answers, i'm talking about those with average answers. NO. we did not get average marks. We got similarly weird and totally idiotic marks. Than we realised M.G marked half the cohort for that qn. That explained all. And we saw those horrendous comments, mine being the worse, agreed by the entire class. We got like.. 2-3 marks, upon 25 for that essay. Talk about murder during promos. 2 okay!!! How in the world do you get 2 for an essay? HOW? Well, get your paper marked by your horrible CT named M.G. That's how. i'm starting to dislike... maybe i should say hate her more by each passing second. It's my promos for goodness sake. You could have played with my JCT or class tests (oh, i know she already has)... not promos! She had long killed my interest in econs and had made me think i was this total failure. But now she's reinforcing this point and making this thought fresh again. Maybe i wouldn pass my exams even if i entered ITE or something. I use to think i cannot do anything other than write and speak. I was wrong. I just cannot do ANYTHING. Perhaps my existence was to show pple around me what a total failure is. Or to encourage them not to depress because there's always someone worse. And to let them entertain and amuse themselves by looking at this total idiot trying to struggle in a good school way out of her league. i should just give up. And they moderated LEP grades. Not down... but UP. This caused this gigantic rift in those that did exceptionally well and those that did exceptionally badly, aka me. Like you could have passed with this grade, but now... because so many pple did so well, sorry, you have to fail. forget it. maybe i should drop econs, drop LEP and drop PW and drop school. Maybe i can join JingFu in selling chicken rice across the road. Or just go home and sleep. The summary i did wrong in my GP paper did cause my downfall. I got so nervous, everything after that was crap. I got 6/8 for AQ. Die. My that altered/changed summary only scrape through with 4/8. Seeing how i did it in 2 min, i should be happy. The thing is. I did that essay against feminism and i got marked by the strongest feminist in the entire GP department, Ms Bliss Tan. Imagine my marks. Crap. I failed my GP by one mark. Teacher said confirm will pass because there is sure to be moderation. But the thing is, i've never ever ever failed any GP assignments, anything GP related. And i topped the cohort for AQ during JCT, or so i heard. I CANNOT fail GP. No. It's my only redeemable subject other than lit. If i fail GP or i fail Lit, there's nothing else i can do. Seriously. You won't get it, unless you are me. Or you are in the exact same situation. Woke up this morning with a terrible stomachache. I felt completely crap and lousy. Went on dad's car and was near TJ le, then the pain got worse. So in the end had to turn back and go home take medicine. And rest. Still feel very bad. I don even noe why i have stomach pain. It may be gastric or something. or dunno wad. Anyway, i shall spare myself some misery in seeing my papers again today. i am atrocious. It's suprising i din cry this time. 我根本哭不出来。And i dun even noe who to tell or talk to. Who would understand or even care? And lately it's like i'm left out everywhere... and, who wants to talk to an idiot anyway? Joyce at 11:34 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||